Rules for the road: My Traffic Plan Policies and Rules
We have established these rules to help make everyone's experience here the best experience possible.
Station rules: Site content
The following restrictions apply to any page being promoted through My Traffic Plan :
- Any code, intentional or accidental, which interrupts the flow of an autosurf browser:
- Frame breakers are not permitted.
- Slide-ins are permitted as long as they do not break frames.
- No more than 1(one) Pop-up is permitted
- Any script, image, or other element which causes a windows-dialog to appear, including but not limited to:
- Automatic downloads
- Automatic form submission
- Blatant scripting errors
- Sites may not display any of the following types of material:
- Illegal, hacking, warez
- Pornographic, abusive, obscene or vulgar
- Racism, Hate-mongering
- Other material deemed by us to be objectionable
The only Rotator we auto approve is VS-Twister. Join here
Any site violating these rules will be suspended from rotation (taken off the tracks), and the member will receive a warning. Blatant and/or repeated violation of content rules is grounds for account termination.
Rider rules: Restrictions on membership
- Members must join for themselves. Any member caught filling in forms "on behalf of" another member will face immediate account closure.
- Membership is limited to one membership id per physical human being. (In other words, different accounts under different email addresses that end up at the same person is a violation of our policies.)
- Members may only use one autosurf browser at a time. No extra credits will be generated by opening a second autosurf browser to the same account.
- Members may not spoof or tamper with our autosurf browser. Attempts to do so will lead to account termination, and potential membership banning (meaning you can't re-join).
- Members may not send Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE or spam) promoting $SiteName in any way, shape or form. We take spam seriously: if you don't have direct permission to send someone email, you may not advertise on our behalf.
Sales and Purchase Of Products And Services - The Credit Shop
Commission are only paid on your 1st level members purchases - we are not a multi-level site. Payout can be requested by members when accrued commissions reach a balance of at least $10.00 or more and a payout requests form is then available and displayed on your cash account page. Members must ensure that they have entered a valid email address for their payment processor - a minimum $1 fee applies on all cash out request and $1.50 on failed/in-valid email addresses.
Balances of $2 or more can be used against purchases from 'The Credit Shop' using the on site local cash processor where funds are directly used from your cash account to make any purchases. In addition to email confirmation, all purchase transactions are recorded in members' accounts under the 'History Purchase' section.
Commission Restrictions and Credit Buy-Back Prize Policy
Any member who receives an upgraded member account for a limited period of time as a Prize through a competition and/or contest are not eligible for cash-out request and are Restricted to in-house buys ONLY from the Credit Shop - this will not apply if they choose to become a paying member after the free period of time given with their prize after which time cash-outs will be paid as per all membership levels on request as stated in the previous paragraph.
Credit buy backs will not be processed until the expiration of the prize (membership level) and after which time the costs of the subscription as if they had in place for that membership level won as a prize will be deducted and the balances then paid. This policy will be strictly adhered to which ensure's that site balances (CREDITS AND/OR CASH) remain viable to sustain the advertising and commission structure as there are no monies (membership payments) received to off-set these costs from the free membership upgrades given as prizes.
Credit buy-backs are considered as a bonus and therefore may be allocated to all or any membership level and can be with drawn from all or any membership level at anytime. Credit buy-back is in place for active members with active downlines. It is possible that some Members’ may accumulate more advertising credits than they require for their advertising purposes in which case we offer this buy-back as a bonus to your membership level.
Credit Buy-Back rates are considerably lower in value than current advertising credit package are to purchase and they do not provide any substantial cash amounts. However, all cash received into member accounts' from the credit buy-back bonus that are currently in place can then only be used to be make local cash purchases from the ‘Credit Shop’ where you can find the prices of our products and services listed and available for members to purchase.
Referrals page views for credits
You may show our referral page through other traffic exchanges. In your weekly statistics report, you will also get ratios for referrals (how many views, versus how many unique views). Credits are given in exchange for unique views in a 24-hour period. We will attempt to store a cookie on the viewer's browser so you can qualify for referral credits from them if they join.
If a member signs up through your referral page, or through our main join screen within 30 days of viewing your referral page (meaning they have your cookie on their browser), you will receive credits when they join, and a percentage of their earnings or spend credited directly to your account. For details, see the 'pricing / membership levels' page.
Once you have referral credit for a member, they become part of your "downline".
Emailing your downline (and vice-versa)
In your weekly statistics, you will be notified of new referred members, and if they elected to receive mail from their upline (they get a surf bonus for doing so).
If your downline members permit it (they have the choice, when joining), you may send electronic mail to them through our 'mail your downline' form. You may not send more than 1 mail per week, and you do not have access to their email address.
You can elect to show or hide your email address. If you send a message to your downline, even with your email obscured, they can respond through our 'upline response' form.
Content of these emails is subject to the same rules as site content, with the following additional restrictions:
- Be aware that we will receive a copy of any email sent through this method for evaluation of content
- Content sent this way can only contain plain text - no graphics or attachments are permitted
Delivery of hits
We will make every effort to deliver hits to your approved sites as quickly as possible. We make no guarantees of any kind that you will receive a given number of hits in a certain period of time.
You can elect to close your account at any time. This is done through the members' area. If closed by mistake, you can un-close an account for up to 72 hours with no loss of credits or referrals.
$SiteName personnel may also close any account if it is found to violate our policies, either with frame-breaking, popup technology, actions used to cheat the system and/or artificially boost credit counts, actions to damage either the operation or reputation of our site (including the use of UCE (spam)), or other actions deemed by us to be unsuitable for our membership.
When an account is closed, any remaining credits and referrals are forfeited. Referred members will rise to the closed member's upline referrer, or be listed as free agents.
These rules and policies may change, and will always be posted at